Tuesday, December 9, 2008

One of My Favorite Things: My dog Dakota

Hey guys, one of my favorite things is in that picture. If you're wondering what that may be its that little dog. That's my dog Dakota. That picture was taken a few years ago so Dakota looks a little different now.


Dakota is a gray toy poodle about 8 years old now. We got Dakota when she was about 13 weeks old in New Orleans, Louisiana and boy was she fuzzy. Dakota weighs around 10 pounds now and smells kind of like you know dog.Unlike most dogs Dakota likes taking baths and curling up in blankets.

Dakota is the best dog in the world (that's my opinion so don't get upset). She's important to me because no matter what, she does something to make me laugh. When you're sad or angry Dakota comes up and gives you a hug ( that's when she puts her head on your chest and gives you the puppy eyes). And when no one's home when you get home from school she makes you feel safe. Dakota is one of my best friends. I think it's funny when her and my husky Kenai get in a fight over something, even though she's about 5 feet taller than Dakota, Kenai, is the one that calls surrender. Dakota sometimes gets annoying but she's still the best.

No comments: